Monday, July 26, 2004
Here are the materials you need:
- This e-mail
- An e-mail address
- A home postal address (US only)
- Credit card
- 5 friends
I'll outline the specific process to go through because for people not use to things like this, it can be a little tricky. These instructions aren't a workaround to get free things illegaly, this is a legal offer and these instructions are only a guideline to make things easier to follow. You can do all of these things and never pay a penny. It might be a good idea to not wait too long before doing all of this because in a week or two it might be so popular that they have to put people on backorder due to over-demand compared to what their suppliers can currently handle. They've already discontinued the 15 gig iPod offer (as of July 19th), and now all current 15 gig iPods are 20 gig iPods.
Read these steps first, and then click the signup link. It may save you time.
1. Sign up using the link below, entering your e-mail address and desired password, then your shipping info.
2. Once you have signed up, there will be a series of Yes/No advertisements. They are all optional and are not important, you can click No on all of them, unless one of them interests you.
3. Once you've finished with that, check your e-mail for an activation e-mail from FreeiPods and click the activation link. This will bring you to a page where you can complete one of the required offers.
4. Out of the list of offers, there are 2 in particular that I have used and know. The AOL Broadband offer and the Ancestry.com (geneology stuff) offer. You only have to sign up for 1 offer. I signed up for the Ancestry.com trial which is a 2 week trial, so be make sure to cancel it after 11-13 days or so to be sure you aren't charged. The AOL broadband offer is a 45 day trial, so you have a while to cancel it. As long as you cancel your trials before they are over, you will never be charged any money for doing this.
5. Once you have completed signing up for AOL or Ancestry or whatever you decided to do try out, it may take 24 hours to 3 days for you to receive credit for signing up. FreeiPods.com will have to receive some sort of notice from the company that you have signed up, then they'll update your FreeiPods account. For now, you can log into your FreeiPods.com account using the username and password you chose when you signed up.
NOTE: If for some reason you never saw the page which asks you to select which offer you want to try, you can go to the Check Status page after logging in, and you will see a link that says "click here to complete an offer yada yada" and that will take you to the page. If you've already completed an offer, that link will still exist there until FreeiPods gets updated that you completed it.
6. Once you have logged in, click on the "Refer Your Friends" link at the top and copy the referrer link mentioned at the bottom of the page. That is your referral link that you need to point your friends to. It's probably preferrable to send a direct e-mail to your friends instead of using the FreeiPods.com built in friend notifier where you enter in 5 friends addresses. This way you can include these instructions and help them understand a bit better what it's all about.
You can check out the thread here [link]
And if you want to help me get a free Magnavox LCD TV
You can sign up for this offer here [link]
If you're having trouble finding people to sign up as referrals, check out RefStop.com. Its a referral trading service that lets you get referrals from people who are looking for referrals for other free stuff sites by trading with them.
Its a heck of a lot easier than trying to convince your friends that the site is legit, just skip that step and come to where there's a whole bunch of people in the same boat as you. Everyone here is looking to do referrals to get them, and it makes it so easy to get referrals.They even let you make some money by referring people to their site.
Hope to see you there,
Regarding your blog - free computer phone call. I have just signed up to talktalk broadband and is an absolutely superb deal. I get free telephone calls 24/7 plus free 8Mb/s broadband (which is lightening fast btw). I would definitely recommend talktalk broadband for anyone in the uk. Also available at www.bargainplace.co.uk______________________________________________________ Home