<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

AirTunes

Apple has just announced (welll a few days ago) that kool little divice called AirPort Express. It seems to me that it is just a portable 802.11g wireless router with the neat feature of playing soungs from iTunes through an audio out. And thank goodness it is both PC and MAC freindly, because I'm to poor to get a mac. But when I do, it is going to be a powerbook G5 (because by the I save up enough money to get a powerbook, hopefully the G5 lineup will be out). Until then I'm stuck with my PC (AMD 1.4Ghz), but eh, it gets the job done. Maybe I should get a job and start saving up some money (then I can get an AirPort Express) ...

0 Comments:

______________________________________________________

Post a Comment

Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?